I recently read this recipe on Sanjeev Kapoor’s website & tried it.
As I have mentioned earlier also, I don’t like spending too much time in the kitchen, and this recipe fits my criteria. It is easy, non-fussy and most of the ingredients are readily available in the kitchen.
- Babycorn- 12
- Oil- for frying
- Satay Sticks-12
For the Marinade:
- Soy sauce- 1 teaspoon
- Honey- 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger-Garlic paste- 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice- 1 teaspoon
- Chili flakes- 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt- to taste
- Blanche the Babycorn.
- In a bowl, add soy sauce, honey, ginger-garlic paste & mix well.
- Add lemon juice, chili flakes & salt.
- Add the Babycorn & set aside to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Thread the Babycorn to the satay sticks and place on a griddle plate/tawa.
- Pour some excess marinade on the Babycorn & cook.
- Serve hot with chutney/sauce with grilled vegetables.